Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Denia, Spain

We are home again! Our trip to Spain went well, everyone asks how Maria was on the plane, she was excellenc and I was as good as could be expected. I don't know which is worse, a seven hour plane ride or the five hour car ride to the summer house. We had a great time while we were there though and although I don't have pictures from other people's cameras yet I do have some that I took.
One of mine and Maria's favorite parts was pastry for breakfast. I think Maria settled on crossaints as her favorite while I prefer the lightly sugared ones pictured here. I actually just wanted her to hold it for a picture but she wouldn't give it back. I kept tearing of pieces around her hands so I could eat.

This is a picture of Maria within moments of putting her down on the sand. Very quickly she would rub it everywhere on her body causing me anxiety that she was going to blind herself when she swiped her sandy hand across her eyeball.
She was never at a loss for attention.
When I get pictures from others I will post more and talk more about our trip!

3 comments:

LJN said...

Great pics, welcome home!

The Nelsons said...

AWESOME!!! Welcome back!

WildRose said...

Welcome home! Glad to hear you plane trip was good, that is a long time, I have to agree Five hours in a car with a toddler!! No thanks!
Phoncho's dad looks like he was getting right into it with Maria:) LOL!