Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Bunny at the Parkway

Today, the coldest day in recent history, was the Easter egg hunt on the parkway in Exeter. On top of it being quite cold and windy we also got there after the egg hunt was over. Oh well, there's another one tomorrow morning. We did listen to a little music and got some fresh air and saw the Easter Bunny. When we go to the pancake breakfast tomorrow and the Easter Bunny looks different will the kids notice? Neither Hayden or Maria wanted to get too close to the bunny but posed for a picture with Papa and Mommy, Ryan and Jen.

Unrelated to this post here are some recent conversations with Maria.
(In the car)
"I got it!" - Maria
"Got what?" - Mama
"I got it! A boogie! A BIG one!" -Maria
"Do you need a tissue?" - Mama
"It was coming out and I got it! A BIG one! Now my nose is clean." - Maria
"Do you want a tissue?" - Mama
"Sure. I'm going to hide it." - Maria

(In Maria's room. Mama is rolling herself up off the floor to reach another book.)
"Mama, when I have a baby in my belly will it be hard for me to get up?"

Maria also wrote her first letter all by herself, the letter "M" for Maria.


No comments: