Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year Halloween was much more seasonal than the 70 degree weather we had last year. Fortunately Maria's costume was warm and we packed a sweater and winter hat on underneath. Stella never made it into her dragon costume instead choosing to sleep in Papa's arms while we went trick-or-treating.
For dance class Maria wore her Snow White dress, she probably would've taken out a few dancers with her tail in that dragon.
Stella is quite entertained with Maria whether she's watching her dance, make funny faces or sitting on her lap while Maria watches TV. Often times when Stella is grumpy with me I hand her over to Maria for a couple few minutes.
Stella enjoys sitting up now too. We borrowed a Bumbo seat from the Miskinis' but she also like to be stuffed between couch pillows.

1 comment:

HLN said...

I love that Torro is still holding strong to his spot on the back of the couch! Maria was a perfect dragon! Thought of you guys on Halloween. I think we now have enough kids so Poncho could be the sheep herder he always wanted to be.