Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feeding the birds

At school on Friday Maria and Stella painted their own T-shirts. "T" is for T-shirt, this week of school was brought to us in part by the letter "T". They were pretty excited to show them off and as soon as I squatted down to take a picture Stella wanted to come give me a hug.
Today while Papa and Estella were napping Maria and I put out food for the birds, or the squirrels, chipmunks and skunk that lives under the shed-whoever gets it first. Last night I left a hunk of bread on the table my accident and today we turned it into a bird feeder smeared with peanut butter and coated with bird seed. We had fun trying to get us both in the picture and pretending that we were wild animals about to enjoy it.
Last night we were talking to Babcia and Dzadek on the phone. Stella wasn't in the mood to talk but she was giving love to the phone.

No comments: