Monday, August 6, 2012

Matchy matchy pajamas

I'm already in mode of back to school shopping.  Going into Walmart for milk and seeing notebooks for 15 cents and colored pencil packs for 50 cents pretty much did it.  We came home with pencils and sharpeners and a pencil box, I already have a new insulated lunch box for Maria and then we needed scissors and new glue sticks.  So, this weekend the girls and I stopped by Kohl's to see if there were any super discounted summery/beginning of the school year clothes that we didn't need.  Of course there were but there was one thing that was super discounted that we definitely needed.  A matchy matchy Tinkerbell nightgown at 80% off in exactly the right size almost identical to Hayden's to that they can trade and of course be matchy matchy when they go to bed.
A little art before bed!
Kaya dumped her sun catcher beads out three times to "do it all over again" and so it is still unfinished.

This beautiful, breezy morning Brian and I walked the girls a short distance to a flat, paved area so they could practice riding their bikes.


No comments: