Children change so much don't they? Yes they do! Anyone who triples their weight in a year is bound to go through a lot of changes along the way. Sometimes though, there are months or weeks when they seem to change faster than others. This past week was one of those weeks. Maria no longer is anchored in the same spot that you leave her in. She doesn't move far but she's more likely to have rolled or pushed herself backwards to the edge of the blanket and she does a mean upward dog. In terms of both strength and flexability she rivels many yogis that I've met. I believe that this month must be Manual Dexterity month too because she has become very adept at some finer motor skills. She picks up blocks and deposits them into the plastic giraffe's head. Did I teach her this? Would she have done it herself if I hadn't first done it in front of her? I don't know but I think I was more excited then her, she thought I was a nut for cheering.

Maria also eats the oat version of Cheerios, Oatie-os to us. Not long ago she spit out too -chunky mushed banana and now she's a Oatie-o pro. She searches...

and destroys!

Please don't ask me to smile with my mouth full!
1 comment:
Chelle & Ponch,
Great shots! The third in the tryptic is priceless!
Post a Comment