Last weekend we went on a hayride with Eilah, Hayden, Max and their respective family members. I was really excited because it was a horse drawn hayride and we actually got to sit in piles of loose hay not on top of hay bales. Afterwards we had cider and cookies. I didn't really get any decent pictures because of the bounciness of the ride but others took pictures when we took a break around the campfire, I'm hoping to see some of them (hint, hint). Here is one of the Miskinis', a little blurry.

The girls looking out the window.

This pumpkin was grown by Babcia and Dzadek and Maria thinks that she should be able to pick it up herself. Sometimes we just take it for rides in the wagon.

This past weekend Babcia and Dzadek also came down to visit and Paul was able to finally get the risers of the stairs tiled. Now, we need to grout.
No comments:
Post a Comment