Saturday, November 22, 2008
Painting pottery
Hayden and Maria painted pottery this afternoon and it was a huge success. They wielded the paint brushes on their own and were very intent about it, mixing colors on the brush and on their pieces. It was a great activity to do on such a windy, cold day especially with the noisy, busy atmosphere of artists of all sizes all around. For those of you who were unable to join us today, defiantly go! We might even go back with you, especially if our pieces come out nice. The place is called To Your Art's Content in Exeter and you can find their website if you google them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I took Maeve to do that at about Maria's age-all she wanted to do was eat the paint - it was a disaster. I keep meaning to try it again, but I'm scarred from the first time :)
Post a Comment