Monday, November 28, 2011

November 2011

In November we got the chance to work on some house projects. Mom and Dad came down for a couple days and Paul and Dad worked on the deck some more. Mom and I took advantage of the girls being at school to shop and cook.
On Vetran's Day weekend the girls went up to Babcia and Dzadek's house and Paul and I redid our bedroom. Gone is that obnoxious Crayola crayon box green and here is "sculptor's clay" in its place. It took forever to prep everything and edge it and less than an hour to roll the walls.
Maria and I were reading in bed one evening and Stella heard our voices. After we boosted her onto the bed she wedged herself in between us.
Hayden and Kaya came over to make our traditional turkey cookies- cookie handprints frosted to look like turkeys.


No comments: