What can I say, pretty dresses, colored eggs, egg hunts, church and chocolate bunnies. Paul was in Spain for a long weekend to see Abuela whose health has deteriorated so just the girls and I were in Jefferson. Since Stella had had a restless night Thursday and I had a long drive Friday, Saturday found me exhausted and I took a nap during the egg coloring. On Sunday the Easter Bunny hid 18 eggs full of jelly beans, Easter colored candy corn, gold dollar coins and mini chocolate bunnies. He also left baskets with stickers, new tooth brushes, paint with water and the movie "Charlotte's Web". Maria and I have just finished reading the book! How did he know!?
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Easter 2012
What can I say, pretty dresses, colored eggs, egg hunts, church and chocolate bunnies. Paul was in Spain for a long weekend to see Abuela whose health has deteriorated so just the girls and I were in Jefferson. Since Stella had had a restless night Thursday and I had a long drive Friday, Saturday found me exhausted and I took a nap during the egg coloring. On Sunday the Easter Bunny hid 18 eggs full of jelly beans, Easter colored candy corn, gold dollar coins and mini chocolate bunnies. He also left baskets with stickers, new tooth brushes, paint with water and the movie "Charlotte's Web". Maria and I have just finished reading the book! How did he know!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment