Monday, October 29, 2007

Vacationland

We went to Jefferson this weekend and got some good visiting in. The Gallaces came over and they entertained Maria and then cuddled her to sleep.
Saturday was pouring rain so we didn't leave the house all day but Sunday was beautiful. Maria and Tina and I went down to see the Fenn family at the site of their new house. They are getting ready to close up construction for the winter and were enstalling a sturdy door and windows in the framed in building. (Maybe if Austen reads this he'll post the picture of me and Maria in front of their building on his blog- here's a link to it http://www.austensthoughts.blogspot.com.) After our walk Maria put Tina down for a nap.

This morning I tried to capture Maria's smile on the changing table, I got some good faces but didn't quite capture the big smile.

Toro thought he was going to use the changing table as a bed.






1 comment:

WildRose said...

Love that big smile!!!