"Guster is for lovers" was a bumper sticker I had in college from the band that Heather and I loved-and still do. Heather bought Maria this onesie for Christmas. Heather and I actually have met Guster-I have a signed CD from Guster, we were invited back to Guster's hotel room in Portland after a concert at the Stone Coast Brewery but we couldn't go and I'm still a little bitter. Oh well! I still remember the first time I heard them played on the radio when they were just starting to make it big and I think I had to pull to the side of the road I was so excited. Here's a link to their website
http://www.guster.com/ .


Babcia has started Maria on wooden spoons. Here we're making frosting for Susanne's birthday cake! Happy Birthday Susanne!

Peas and brown rice to sound asleep in twenty minutes.
1 comment:
The one of her asleep on Michelle's shoulder is so great! And I have to admit that I too still wonder what would have been if we did go and party with those Guster boys!
Post a Comment