Thursday, January 3, 2008
Thermal Images
Here are a few pictures I took using a Thermal Image camera from work. I don't have the software that allows the thermal scale/range to download with the pictures, so without it you can't tell the true temperatures. One rule that might help is that the brighter the color the higher the temperature.
Here Michelle and Maria are chatting. A wide temperature range was used so details(minor temperature differences) in the faces are lost.
By tightening the temperature range, you pick up small variations within the seleceted range, and everything outside the range is dark/black. Now you can see Maria's hair and Michelle's eyebrows. She has a cold nose.
Toro is looking out a window. The glass is reflecting the thermal image like a mirror reflects light.
Toro looking out the window, and you can see my thermal reflection.
Maria is sleeping soundly, she looks like a glow worm. Her fleece PJs and quilt are doing a good job in keeping the warmth in.
This is Chispa. Notice the thermal print she leaves on the cold floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok those Photos are REALLY REALLY COOL! Thanks for sharing, I love the thermal foot prints! This is kate not Scotty...:)
I want one of those !!!!!!
So very cool! Very Hi-tech...
Post a Comment