We had such an exciting New Year's we forgot it was New Year's! I'm kidding. It was perfectly low key and exactly what we wanted. Susanne, Paul and I had two nights in a row of dinner and a movie, in bed by ten o'clock. We watched the last Bourne movie two nights ago-"Bourne Ultimatum" perhaps?- and then last night "Waitress" or "The Waitress" with Felicity. I don't remember her real name right now. I recommend "Waitress", it was very funny in a quirky way. Keri Russell! A movie that women will like better but I think Dad, for example, would like it. Well Maria has found her feet and her dexterity. She grabs her feet sitting up and laying down and she uses her feet to grab objects. She yanks the toys of her jiggly chair off of their velcro tabs using her feet. Do you see her feet in the picture? No, because they're always moving.

Her manual dexterity has also improved a lot, overnight. This makes changing a diaper interesting because she is constantly holding your sleeve and your fingers, her clothes or the diaper itself. She also has a surprisingly strong grip as Paul's nose found out.

Back to work for me tomorrow! I'm not dreading it. I want the first day to be over but I'm not dreading it. How many times will I be asked if I'm happy to be back to work? That should be the next poll question.
3 comments:
Happy New Year Wheelers!
Love,
The Nelsons!
Back to work..... like you never left right?
Post a Comment