The website has photos from the competition www.jumperclassic.com
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Jumper classic
Today Maria and I went to the Jumper Classic in Hampton Falls. It's a big deal horse show where a lot of top riders from different countries come to compete including the olympic gold medalist from Beijiing and some other members of the U.S. team. It was a gorgeous day but I was a little disappointed with the set up of the viewing area. It was basically bring your own lawn chair, I thought they would have bleacher seating set up. Maria didn't appreciate it much because she was looking through six people's heads and across the field-although there were jumps close to the rail they didn't use those in the competition we were there for. So we watched the warm up ring for the most part. Then we bailed before the end to avoid traffic. But, we defiantly enjoyed the array of people and dogs-there were all different styles. I've never seen Maria do a double take before but the long haired, yappie dogs in matching gingham dresses and bows in their "hair" with rhinestone collars and leashes did it. I was thinking that maybe she thought they were really ugly children. 
The website has photos from the competition www.jumperclassic.com
The website has photos from the competition www.jumperclassic.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment