Recently I've been working on filling in gaps in her baby book, so many milestones that have already gone by, first tooth, first step, first time feeding herself, first word. First haircut is a blank page still and since I'm trying to stop her from growing up any more I've been really resistant towards the idea of cutting her hair. So I bought hair clips to keep it out of her eyes. I thought I'd try them out today and she actually left this one in until I took it out at nap time.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
"Anything you can do I can do better..."
Another snowy morning in NH with Papa at work left Maria and I getting creative with activities. Maria doesn't miss a trick lately-she wants to do everything that we do. Since she's been interested in sitting at the counter while we cook I thought she might like to make dried bean and rotini soup today. 

Recently I've been working on filling in gaps in her baby book, so many milestones that have already gone by, first tooth, first step, first time feeding herself, first word. First haircut is a blank page still and since I'm trying to stop her from growing up any more I've been really resistant towards the idea of cutting her hair. So I bought hair clips to keep it out of her eyes. I thought I'd try them out today and she actually left this one in until I took it out at nap time.
Recently I've been working on filling in gaps in her baby book, so many milestones that have already gone by, first tooth, first step, first time feeding herself, first word. First haircut is a blank page still and since I'm trying to stop her from growing up any more I've been really resistant towards the idea of cutting her hair. So I bought hair clips to keep it out of her eyes. I thought I'd try them out today and she actually left this one in until I took it out at nap time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chelle I bought those same clips for Monet and find them soooo hard to clip in without feeling like I am jamming it into her head.
Don't cut her hair until you HAVE to! With Maeve I usually used tiny elastics and did "mini" pony tails on each side.
Maria is beautiful, and looking more and more like her Mom every day!
Post a Comment