Yesterday Maria started talking up a storm, not just individual words but streaming them together into what she thinks are understandable sentences. In the video above she's talking to my Mom on the phone. We couldn't decide if it was something about "cold" or "home" but my Mom is the only person she repeated this to so we figured it must be something specific to her. Below she's talking to Paul and I about the cats Toro and Chispa, which sounds more like "pizza" when she says it. It's something about saying "adios" to Toro and Chispa but is it past, present or future?
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hahahah awesome
(that was Doob)
Holy crap that's funny. I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like it.
OKay that is cute!!!! I love the little sweet voice!!
That's awesome!!! Now just teach her how to make a tortilla/sangria as well as you can. Mmmm sangria.
It's plain as day!
She is saying "I'm on the phone."
Oliver
I think she is speaking "Spanglish"
on the phone.
Post a Comment