Griffen did not care.
Then we went inside, soaking wet and dirty to the bath tub. Hayden observed Maria and Griffen in the bathtub.
So we had a good day even though it is the first day of Maria's life that she didn't take a nap. She dozed in the car on the way home from swimming for three minutes and wouldn't go back to sleep for Paul. Then I got home and she ate more and still wouldn't go to sleep and then guests started arriving. She helped make pizza, poured apple liquor down the front of her shirt instead of in the sangria, changed her clothes three times but did not nap. And she made it through the day pretty happy. I am not ready for the potty and I am not ready to lose the nap and I have seen glimmers of both in the future. Freeze frame!
2 comments:
Maeve still has a "nap"/quiet time everyday - I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to give that up. The potty however, is a good thing - I can't wait for Sam to go on the potty...
Love these pics! What a great day- thanks for having us over!
Post a Comment