Monday and Tuesday Paul went back to work and Maria, Stella and I went out to play. On Monday we went to Charming Fair Farm to see the animals. We haven't been there in over a year so it was "new" again. One of the things Maria enjoyed most was the pirate ship play structure. She perfected going up and down the ramp.
Last week upon leaving a different playground Maria saw this blue star in the dirt. We wiped it clean and then Paul sewed it to her Croc. "Estella" means star so we thought it was an appropriate sign.
On Tuesday Maria, Stella and I went to the parkway and toured through Exeter a little, playing at the toy store and the bookstore. The first thing we did was a little bike riding near the river. I had forgotten her helmet at home so as she rode her pony tails flew in the breeze.
No comments:
Post a Comment