Last night was universal bath night, Stella was first. Here she's hanging out with Papa while Maria takes her turn. Her hair looks so different when it's newly washed.
Today I took both girls for a walk in the afternoon. Stella had a fussy day to match last night and Maria didn't take a nap so I was a zombie and a walk was the best option. On the way back Maria said to me "One day when you're older you can ride and I'll push you". I would've taken her up on that this afternoon for sure. In the field above the alpaca farm there were about two dozen swallows flying around together. "Wow, look at all of those birds in the sky Maria" to which Maria states, "They're playing tag together, they're all friends".
3 comments:
Beautiful!
Does Estella ever get to take those mittens off?
Oh God, is Poncho naked?
Post a Comment