On my birthday, another hot day, but supposedly the scorcher of all the scorchers (meaning it should now get cooler), I was reminded how many people that share my birthday. Most importantly my Mom, Tim D'Arbustino, Gretchen Cohen, Maria's friend Jacob, Laura's boyfriend Edu, my childhood friend Cheryl-I met a little boy at swim lessons on my birthday and it turns out to be his too! So we had swim lessons and went out for ice cream afterwards, had pizza for picnic dinner-all fantastic. Before swim lessons my girls and I and the Miskinis girls went to New Castle to the ocean beach. The ocean was not so cold it sent aching pain up my legs, Hayden and Maria swam, Stella and I dunked up and down to our shoulders. And then there's the sand, I may still have some in my ear.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good heavens, Shell, Stella has sand even in her mouth! And Maria's swim shirt reminds me of your wedding colors. :)
Post a Comment