Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

Break out the turkeys, Halloween can finally be put to bed!  Because of last week's storm trick-or-treat in our town was delayed until today and it seems we've been doing Halloween for awhile now.  We, of course, went to the Miskinis' to have dinner and trick-or-treat like every year although this year, before we left, we lit the pumpkins on our porch and left candy out in a make shift monster container that Maria and I made.


We had quite a crew this year!  Maria is the evil queen from Snow White and I also have to point out Marjorie as Captain Underpants from a popular series of books that I have not yet read myself.  She herself was quick to point out she did take her husband's underwear out of his dresser for her costume and that she was giving them back afterwards.






No comments: