Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 was very different than 2011 weather wise.  From a big snow storm last year to temperatures approaching 50 this year.  Other than that it was the same as usual, comfortably  predictable and cozy with the usual good food and company and lots of time to be together and relax.  The day before Thanksgiving when the girls and I were home together we painted a big turkey in the middle of the living room.  On Thanksgiving people wrote what they were  thankful for and taped the feathers up.

On Friday I went for a run towards the lake and took a picture of the islands.  Since I was a kid I always thought they looked like sailing ships.












 On Friday we also set up Babcia and Dzadek's Christmas trees!
"A hat for Papa!"




We taught Dad to play Angry Birds

Black Friday

No comments: