Saturday, July 26, 2008

The living is easy...

(Five years ago)"What have you been up to lately?" "Oh Paul and I drove up north to hike in the White Mountains, and then that night we went bar hoppin with some friends in Portsmouth. Hey, did I tell you, we bought kayaks? Yeah, it's been great, we've gone out several times. Other than that I've read six books since summer started and I'm working on a quilt."

(Current times) "What have you been up to lately?" "Oh I drove up to Exeter for a play group, and then later that night I tested which stuffed animal is the most huggable. Hey, did I tell you, I found a Little People Bus at the second hand store for 50 cents! Yeah, I even found some great people to go in it. Other than that I've read the same book six times a day since summer started and Maria's working on drinking out of a straw."


No complaints!


No comments: