Have I said how much I love the tower Paul built for Maria. Now every morning Maria wants to make muffins. We just need to teach her not to lick her hands constantly. She does a great job pouring and stirring though.
Depending on how much Maria you're interested in here are a few more clips of the same event.
Here Maria's talking to my Dad on the phone while we make the muffins...
And here, right before they go in the oven we're counting them.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The name of the book is: The Pocket Muse: Endless Inspiration by Monica Wood.
2 comments:
The name of the book is: The Pocket Muse: Endless Inspiration by Monica Wood.
--Sarah
I think she is a cook in the making! All good chefs taste their food often to make sure it is just right! And nice counting!!!
Post a Comment