A couple weekends ago Maria and Paul started a swim class at Synergy. The first week Maria was a little hesitant but quickly got into the 1, 2, 3, JUMP! from the side of the pool. They're also practicing blowing bubbles into the water and kicking and reaching with their arms. This weekend at my parent's house Maria and I were splashing in a big puddle and I hear Maria, poised on the edge of the puddle, coaching herself-"Maria, agua, 1, 2, 3, JUMP!" at which time she propelled her arms forward and lifted one foot up in her version of a jump only to splash it down again. In an unrelated speaking event tonight Maria said "Maria want bowl cook", a "sentence" that involves more than one part of speech and is loaded with intent. I tried to explain that baking every day would make us fat but it just hasn't lost it's charm yet. Oh and tea parties-wait for the next blog update.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is very cute!!!
Post a Comment