Monday, August 3, 2009

This is not a crime scene!

As Paul spent the weekend with a few friends white water rafting and sky diving, Maria and I headed to Jefferson for the weekend. We celebrated another couple of birthdays-my Dad and Austen, and other than that we were pretty low key.
Friday Mom, Maria and I went to the Damariscotta Farmer's Market and bought fresh bread and goat cheese, Saturday we went to the Jefferson Historical Society open house at the old town hall, Sunday Maria, Tina and I fed ducks in Camden and did a little shopping including a birthday present for Paul (shhhh). On Sunday afternoon when Mom and Dad came back from church Maria and I were completing a family set of chalk outlines in the driveway. Even Aba laid down long enough for us to trace her.
Mom and Dad were included in the artwork.

No comments: