There's nothing like splashing at the pond on a ridiculously hot day to make you forget you ever went to work. Maria and I went to Wason Pond after school today and it was a popular place to be. I'm pretty sure this is the earliest I have ever gone swimming in my entire life, May 25th. I have never been one to take early plunges in ice cold lakes and growing up, for those who enjoyed the challenge of a spring swim, I feel like Memorial Day weekend was the start. I forgot to bring the camera with us to the pond. This picture is after our shower and our dinner and in the middle of strawberry ice cream.
A couple days ago Maria was modeling the new belt that Yaya and Grandpa sent her
Fresh out of the shower yesterday and sporting the latest in dress fashion
2 comments:
She is starting to look like a little kid!! Bet the pond was great...we don't have our old pool open yet and miss living on a lake!
She's so darn cute!
Post a Comment