This week is the beginning of week 32 in my pregnancy. About eight more weeks left if I'm lucky and four more if this baby pulls a Maria. I'm rooting for eight weeks personally. The trouble with four weeks is four-fold: school will not be out yet, Paul surprised me with tickets to Cirque de Soleil in four weeks, none of my pregnancy leave would fall within disability, I want some summer with just Maria. Oh and if this baby comes before the downstairs room is finished Paul is going to miss out on the first few weeks of her life. Actually the room is coming along nicely and as we speak Paul is in the garage (in his underwear because it's so hot) staining the last few pieces of the Murphy bed that he has built for it. The only thing that needs to be finished in the actual room is a coat of paint around the window.
Kim took this picture almost a month ago during April vacation. There are others, never to make it online, that are good but just not me. The type of picture that I will look back on in twenty years and love because it will be like looking at another person but right now are too not-my-style to enjoy. Let's just say I'm draped in black material in such a way that my Mom said "Belted Gallaway". That's an "Oreo cookie" cow for those of you from up my way. And she was totally right.
No comments:
Post a Comment