Last night we spent a beautiful evening in the park in Exeter eating dinner and listening to music. It was still pretty hot but there was a breeze from the river and it was quite pleasant especially since Paul ran around playing tag and soccer with the energetic, ambulatory kids and the rest of us sat and watched their dizzying circles and ate and chatted. The few pictures I snapped don't do justice to our crowd I realized, April, Mike, Jacob and William had just left to go home, Susanne was with us too, Elaine and Kaya were off admiring dogs and of course I was there.
Maria is doing "Koala" from tumbling class.
Emmet is discussing engineering strategies for paper airplanes as the girls take it in-along with blueberries and some water.
Heidi and Marjorie, Scott and Haskel Pim (Emmet is also a Pim) relaxing.
1 comment:
What a great night! I am sorry we missed it.
Post a Comment