Thursday, May 15, 2014

England 2014

This year my April vacation did not line up with the girl's vacation which at first seemed like it would be a problem.  However, we arranged coverage for them and then I went to England with Mom, Dad and Tina.  We spent most of our time around Melbourn visiting with family, going to the pub and eating three different roast dinners.
We had a roast leg of lamb at Wadek's and celebrated Auntie Anna's birthday.


All the siblings.

Auntie Anna is 85!


Andrew's new truck for his plumbing business.
 One beautiful afternoon we weeded and planted flowers in Auntie Janet's garden.



Tea in the garden while we work in the garden planting flowers.

Tina and Mom and I explored the foot paths around Melbourn more than I ever had, I even went running a couple of times.  There's a path paved with wood chips going to Meldreth that was like a Beatrix Potter novel going by pigs a sheep pasture, over a stream, by an old water mill through a cow pasture and then a horse pasture.



This orchard is on London Rd in Melbourn.


This field is also on London Rd.

No comments: