Saturday, June 26, 2010

Clipper City Rail Trail

Yesterday was the first day of true summer vacation as Maria was done with school and so was I. Papa was home as well, building more shelves for the downstairs room, on his first scheduled day off from work. He changed his work schedule so he has every other Friday off. What a beautiful day weather wise. In the morning we did some errands and played around the house. Maria and I played in the sprinkler and then I rested with my feet in her pool and she dumped buckets of water on my legs and belly and we felt Baby Sister move as she was doused with cold water.
In the afternoon we met some friends at the Clipper City Rail Trail in Neburyport, MA and ended at the Cashmin Park playground. Along the rail trail there are several pieces of sculpture and also this small train. Funny that the first time I was on the trail, with just Susanne and Maria, we walked right past the train but with Max, Seth and Jacob with us yesterday there was no by passing it. The bell was a big hit. As Elaine would say, trying to get a picture of all of them is like "herding cats".

At the playground.
Maria and "Baby Ana". Maria took the picture of Max on the sea horse.

No comments: