Thursday, July 3, 2014

The last days

On my last day of school I went out for drinks with friends and Paul picked up the girls.  When I got home I found this
It's supposed to say "Go Spain" across her chest
Maria and Stella had decorated their whole bodies with face paint sticks in support of whatever World Cup game was happening that day.  After cleaning the greasy colors off of shoes, kids, deck, door, screen and then bathtub those went it the garbage.  Looked like fun though.

On Maria's last day of school Stella and I went to her end of year assembly which was another long ceremony.  Maria received the citizenship award for her classroom and was recognized for her participation in student council and a reading program.
The first graders receiving their awards.

Walking out of school on the last day.
Maria and Mrs Mahalaris, her first grade teacher

Our summer "to do" list!


No comments: